Assalam Alikum Wa RahmatuLLAHI Wa Barakatuhu.
All of you, surely have been a student of some kinda Ilm.
When in the class , teacher is teaching , apparently he has his eyes over all the students, he is looking at you time to time, if you keep sitting, keep listening, and don’t ask a question, you actually don’t attract the teacher’s attention.
If you raise your hand to ask some question, suddenly teacher looks at you, and says, “yes yes you ahmed/sara etc , have you any question?” And then when you ask your question, all of teacher’s attention is towards you, he listens the question and answers you.
Ever experienced this???
Look ALLAH is ALLAH, we can never give His example with something else, but for the sake of understandings, we have to do this.
When you raise your hand, and you catch teacher’s attention. , what do you think, you will make your heart and tongue busy in Zikr, and this will not bring ALLAH’S gaze over you? This will not bring His mercy on you? Will He not say , yes my servant! What’s the matter???
ALLAH is all knowing, all seeing, but remember , He says “Remember Me, I will remember you”,
So if we don’t remember ALLAH ,does it mean He forgets us?? Never!
What does it mean? It means that He will make a good mention of you, He will have his special favors on you, He will give you special attention, when you will “raise your hand to ask a question”.
ARE YOU ASKING FOR HIS SPECIAL FAVORS??? WE ARE PRACTICING WHAT THIS WEEK?
ZIKR!!! Practicing it to make it a life-time habit. To be remembered by ALLAH always.
THE SURE AND ULTIMATE WAY TO BE REMEMBERED BY ALLAH
What a blessing!!! What a blessing!!!
Don’t get late, before the “CLASS” gets over. “RAISE YOUR HAND” RAISE YOUR HAND.
Hafiz Ibn Qayyim (RA), a well-known Muhadith (A scholar of traditions), has written an authentic book, ‘Al-Waabilus Sayyib’, on the virtues of Zikr, which are more than one hundred. Here are some 10
1) Zikr keeps away the Shaitân and weakens his strength.
2. It relieves the mind from anxieties and worries.
3) It produces joy and happiness in the heart.
6) It brightens the face and heart.
7. It opens the doors of realization (Ma’arifat) of Allah Ta’ala.
8. It gives life to the heart. Hafiz Ibn Taimiyah (RA) says that Zikr is so much necessary for the heart as water for the fish. Imagine the condition of a fish out of water.
9. It cleanses the heart of its rust. It has been mentioned in the Hadith; everything rusts according to its nature; and the heart rusts with worldly desires and indifference; to purify it, Zikr is necessary.
10. As long as the tongue is busy in Zikr, it is saved from indulging in lies, backbiting or any other kind of evil talk. The tongue will engage itself in useless talk if it is not in Zikr. Same is the case with the heart; if it is devoid of the love for Almighty Allah Ta’ala, it will get filled with the love of worldly things.
Although i did not want to mention benefits of Zikr, but with the thought that it may benefit someone, i have written them here. (Admin Manager).